ACSHA Bowling Pin Shoot
Since we started the pin shoots in 2006 they have been a great success! It's a lot of fun. You just shoot the bowling pins to knock them down. It is low key, enjoyable, and a good chance to practice your handgun marksmanship basics!
- Confirm all dates on our schedule page.
- Start time for all shoots is noon. Please try to be on-time, however, if you miss the starting time, come anyway, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Shoots are held in light rain and shine.
- Minimum age is at the discretion of the Range Master, however, generally a minimum of 18 years of age is required for all Shoots(Photo ID may be required).
What to bring:
- $10.00 per person entry fee.
- Eye protection in the form of shooting or safety glasses.
- Hearing protection.
- Recommended minimum 50 rounds of ammunition.
- A legally owned handgun. Only 22 and up, no magnum calibers.
REMEMBER, BRING ALONG YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND FELLOW SHOOTERS!
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR UNBLEMISHED SAFETY RECORD AND INTEND TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.
Links from this site are not to be considered an endorsement by this organization of those linked sites or the information, products or political views expressed or contained therein.