- Confirm all dates on our schedule page.
- Start time for all shoots is noon. Please try to be on-time, however, if you miss the starting time, come anyway, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Shoots are held in light rain and shine.
- Minimum age is at the discretion of the Range Master, however, generally a minimum of 18 years of age is required for all Shoots(Photo ID may be required).
JUNGLE WALK COURSE -- The objective of the Jungle Walk Course is to travel across our specially designed wooded course from point "A" to point "B", while correctly identifing and eliminating any potential threats.
What to bring:
- $10.00 per person entry fee.
- A shotgun in good working order.
- A minimum of 50 rounds of 7½ shot or smaller.
- Some way to carry the shells in the woods.
- Range Officers may have other Stages set up to help pass the time while waiting for your turn on the Jungle Walk. Bringing a sidearm and ammo is advised.