- Confirm all dates on our schedule page.
- Start time for all shoots is noon. Please try to be on-time, however, if you miss the starting time, come anyway, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Shoots are held in light rain and shine.
- Minimum age is at the discretion of the Range Master, however, generally a minimum of 18 years of age is required for all Shoots(Photo ID may be required).
Our Action Shoots provide realistic tactical situations which challenge your marksmanship and critical thinking under stress. This shoot is primarily a handgun course. We hope to have either a shotgun or rifle activity set up each time, but long guns are not the primary focus.
What to bring:
- $10 for members/$15 for non-members per person entry fee.
- Eye protection in the form of shooting or safety glasses.
- Hearing protection.
- A legally owned firearm.
- Ammunition - Recommended a minimum of a 100 rounds for your pistol, or if you'd like to also use a shotgun(when available), we recommend 50 rounds of shotgun (7½ shot or smaller), 20 rounds of shotgun slugs (some shotgun stages may be completed with slugs), and/or 50 rounds for your carbine.
- A properly fitted pistol holster.
Click above image to see more Action Shoot photos.